You can debone the chicken easily using the right technique. So, just follow the steps below and you’re good to go.
- First, lay the chicken down with its legs facing you.
- Cut along one side of the backbone and then repeat it for the other side. You should cut it down to the entire length of the chicken to remove the backbone completely.
- In front of the keel bone, make a ½ inch slit through the cartilage.
- Fold the chicken outward to crack the keel bone
- Remove the keel bone and flip the chicken.
- Slice the chicken from the place where the keel bone was situated.
- By cutting through the joint, separate the breasts and things.
- Further, separate the breasts from the thighs.
Once you are done with this process, you can easily debone the breasts, legs, and thighs by cutting near the bone so that you can get as much meat as possible.
Always, discard the raw meat water in a disposable bag because the odor of the water is intolerable. Keep it separate from your trash can and dispose of it as soon as possible.
For scrumptious recipes, videos and exciting food news, subscribe to our free Daily and Weekly Newsletters.