In order to win these prizes, one has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Flipkart daily trivia quiz has five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs.
The quiz is available under the Games zone section on Flipkart app. Each question has four options to choose the correct answer from.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers
- The US Federal Aviation Administration has banned its carriers from flying over?
- Which company recently became the most valuable American automaker of all time?
- Who has been named as the new head of Iran’s Quds Force?
- Which fort remained the capital of the Mewar state from the 8th to the 16th century?
- In which country is Steamboat Geyser, the world’s tallest currently-active geyser?