The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on September 2.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 30,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Karman line is the internationally recognized boundary of what?
- North Eastern Institute of Folk Medicine is located in which Indian state?
- Linglong One is world’s first commercial what, being built in China?
Small modular nuclear reactor
- Who is the only Indian woman to win medals in two consecutive editions of the Olympic Games?
- Name the pigment that gives hair this colour?