The daily app quiz comprises five questions that are based on general knowledge and current affairs. A participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly to become eligible for the prize.
For those unaware, Amazon quiz is an app only quiz. It is available only on Amazon’s mobile app. The quiz starts daily at 12 am and continues till 12 midnight. There is usually one winner of the quiz who is chosen via lucky draw.
Results of today’s quiz will be announced on August 14.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz along with their respective answers that can help you win Rs 10,000 in Amazon Pay balance
- Crocodiles were relocated for the safety of tourists to do boat rides in the Panchmuli lake located in which state of India?
- Which actor, who passed away recently, won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor a record 8 times?
- The World Health Organisation estimates that half of the world’s population will deal with which eye ailment by 2050?
- Identify the sport played on this court?
- Which animal class do they belong to?